Longueville House Cider
Regular price €4.35
- Longueville Artisan Cider is a medium dry cider made on a 500-acre farm in the Blackwater Valley, County Cork. Longueville House (c 1720) has been owned by the O’Callaghan family since the 10th century except for 200 years when they were driven “to Hell or to Connaught” by Oliver Cromwell.
- This 100% natural cider is hand-made from Dabinett and Michelin apples and contains no artificial sweeteners, additives, colourings, preservative or sulphites and is coeliac friendly.
- In Autumn the apples are pressed and crushed on the farm within hours of harvesting. This apple juice is then naturally fermented by the action of a unique natural yeast. The result is a cloudy, medium dry cider, rich in amber colour.
It is best drunk well chilled with no ice and is an ideal accompaniment to fish and meat.
Size: 500ml Bottle
- All items are subject to availability
- Buy online, pick up from our shop and save on delivery costs.
- We can have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around.
- Local delivery €6.00, National Courier Delivery: €8.95
- Free postage on Gift Vouchers
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, particularly for nationwide deliveries (outside of Galway City and surrounds)