Farfalle No. 93
Regular price €2.50
- Farfalle, originally from Lombardy and Emilia Romagna, take their name from their distinctive bow tie shape with a tight frill in the centre.
- The condiments recommended for Farfalle are light sauces: sauces made from butter with peas and ham; white sauces with delicate flavours made from salmon and cream; sauces made from mild, soft cheeses with a dash of saffron or curry.
- This pasta is also great for preparing delicious, colourful, imaginative pasta salads.
- All items are subject to availability
- Buy online, pick up from our shop and save on delivery costs.
- We can have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around.
- Local delivery €6.00, National Courier Delivery: €8.95
- Free postage on Gift Vouchers
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, particularly for nationwide deliveries (outside of Galway City and surrounds)