Regular price €19.95
- One of the leading names in Rioja, the Imaz Reserva always seems to manage to show off fine black fruit and decent structure.
- Showing tremendous freshness for a wine of this age, you get the feeling this could easily last another 10 years. Richly veined with black fruit, vanilla and other sweet spices
- Complex array of aromas on the nose, with notes of red fruits and liquorice and subtle hints of toast, spices and cinnamon.
Food Pairings: lamb with rosemary and garlic, beef, veal, poultry
Region: Rioja Alta, Spain
Grape variety: 100% Tempranillo
- All items are subject to availability
- Buy online, pick up from our shop and save on delivery costs.
- We can have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around.
- Local delivery €6.00, National Courier Delivery: €8.95
- Free postage on Gift Vouchers
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, particularly for nationwide deliveries (outside of Galway City and surrounds)