Regular price €9.25
- The most traditional of the ketchups, mushroom ketchup was traditionally produced in Europe to preserve the flavour of wild mushrooms long before the arrival of the tomato to Europe. Produced using cultivated and wild mushrooms and sea salt with no other ingredients
Flavour: Intense umami, earthy, salty
Suggested Uses: Sauces, pies, casseroles, soups, consumes, dips, condiments meat free stock, gravy, broths and Asian style dishes
- All items are subject to availability
- Buy online, pick up from our shop and save on delivery costs.
- We can have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around.
- Local delivery €6.00, National Courier Delivery: €8.95
- Free postage on Gift Vouchers
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, particularly for nationwide deliveries (outside of Galway City and surrounds)