Regular price €4.95
- Arborio rice is an Italian short-grain rice. It is named after the town of Arborio, in the Po Valley, which is situated in the main region of Piedmont in Italy.
- The farm that produces this rice, Riseria Re Carlo & C., is located in Albano Vercellese, in Piedmont, Italy
- Do you know that Italy is the biggest producer of rice in Europe!
- When cooked, the rounded grains are firm, and creamy and chewy compared to other rices, due to their higher amylopectin starch content.
- It has a starchy taste and blends well with other flavours. Arborio rice is often used to make risotto; Arborio rice is also usually used for rice pudding
- Cooking time: 16-18 minutes
- All items are subject to availability
- Buy online, pick up from our shop and save on delivery costs.
- We can have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around.
- Local delivery €6.00, National Courier Delivery: €8.95
- Free postage on Gift Vouchers
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, particularly for nationwide deliveries (outside of Galway City and surrounds)